Thank you for your interest in the above vacancy. Kelvin Grove is a popular school in Sydenham and seeks to recruit a passionate, enthusiastic and hard-working NQT for Upper Key Stage 2. You will be required to take up post in September 2021.
Kelvin Grove is a highly inclusive school community that develops pupils with a real love of learning and has a reputation for excellence in Music, Sport and diverse extra-curricular activities. We are looking for an inspirational teacher to become part of our innovative and vibrant team. You are warmly invited to visit the school so we can talk to you about our vision and exciting future plans.
We can offer you:
- Expert consultant leadership to continue to develop your practice;
- Resilient and hard-working pupils who have a desire to learn and succeed;
- Additional leadership responsibilities;
- A Leadership that supports staff well-being.
You must offer us:
- Understanding of raising pupil achievement;
- A strong commitment to improving young people’s life opportunities;
- A desire to work effectively as part of a team and uphold the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- The willingness to work in an inclusive and rewarding context;
- The flexibility to take on challenges, inspire and motivate others.
For further information, please contact Ian Hyde, Headteacher on 020 8699 6300 or email@example.com