NETHERCOTT FARM TRIP
Monday 15th – Friday 19th November 2021
- Wellington boots* – please make sure they are at least one size bigger than their original shoe size. Children need to be able to slide them on and off without using their hands.
- A warm winter coat – warm enough for outdoor play and large enough for jumpers/ sweatshirts to be worn underneath
- A reusable water bottle – please label with your child’s name
- Old trainers for OUTDOOR wear
- Slippers/sliders with proper soles for INDOOR wear
- At least five pairs of trousers/jeans/tracksuit bottoms/leggings
- T- Shirts, vest, thermals, jumpers, sweatshirts
- Underwear and socks for one week
- A few pairs of extra socks
- Nightwear (and a dressing gown if room)
- Wash bag – soap/shower gel, shampoo flannel, toothbrush, toothpaste, brush/comb, etc
- A bath towel
- Hair bands for long hair – long hair must be tied up on the farm
- A scarf, gloves and a hat (2 of each item if you plan on wearing them on the farm)
It is very important that children bring sensible, adequate clothing – plenty of normal old clothes as the children will get dirty!
Nethercott will provide the children with waterproof jackets and trousers to wear on the farm. It is important that children pack warm clothes (jumpers and sweatshirts) to wear underneath as the waterproofs do not provide much warmth. Any clothing item outside the waterproofs that is worn on the farm (ie. scarf, hat, gloves) CANNOT come back into the house for health and safety reasons. If children would like these items for inside the house or general play and activities, they will need to bring a second pair.
All clothing should be packed in ONE case or bag AND please send your child with at least ONE large labelled BIN LINER for dirty clothes.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL CLOTHING IS LABELLED (initials will do)
* THESE CLOTHING ITEMS ARE ESSENTIAL as they are worn at all times on the farm, whatever the weather.