Friday 1st April 2022
Dear Parents and Carers
RE: How to Book Enrichment Clubs for our Summer Term
Our enrichment clubs are due to return for the summer term from w/c Monday 25th April 2022.
So what’s new?
Year 3 and 4 pupils can now join in the excitement and take part in experiments at Science Club, as Mother Nature returns to ensure children have fun with science.
The KG School Council debated our clubs and said they thought that basketball was as important as football, but underrated and under-represented at KG. Therefore, we have created our very own Basketball Club and we cannot wait for children to sign up to it!
Story Time Plus returns but is now available to Reception and Year 1 pupils only, and KG Choir is now FREE to members!
Gardening Club is definitely back and you are all invited to get involved with growing our very own plants, fruits and vegetables with Mr Murray (children accompanied by an adult please).
Piano and Groove School members will be automatically renewed, but please ensure you have paid your child’s fees for this term.
Clubs run for 10-weeks, except for Science Club and KG Choir, which run for 5-weeks for each age group, and Mr Bentz’s sports clubs will run for 9-weeks only due to planned paternity leave.
We reserve the right to cancel a club if not enough children sign up to it; however, we will issue a full refund if this becomes necessary.
To book a club place you will need to PAY IN ADVANCE via Pay360 / EVENTS (previously SIMS Pay). For voucher payers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request club places.
- Log onto your Pay360 (previously SIMS Pay) account and select ‘Events’ between Monday 4th April and Friday 23rd April www.pay360educationpayments.com/Home
- Add your desired club choice/s to your shopping basket
- Make payment – as soon as your online payment is processed (Pay360 – transactions) your child’s club place is provisionally booked!
- Once your debit card payment has been authorised your club place is provisionally secured. However, if the club is oversubscribed or is unsuitable for your child e.g. is not the appropriate age for the club, you will be contacted and offered a full refund.
- If your child requires additional support at school, you will need to discuss your club application with our SENCO/s prior to your child starting the club.
We will also confirm club places via text message by Friday 21st April 2022.
Find out a little more about our clubs in the blogs on our website and get booking!