Each term we plan a ‘learning journey’ for our pupils. The planning and activities may change but the knowledge and skills that we teach are the same each year, allowing for pupils to build on what they already know and can do. Each half term, we will upload a mind map to the website that will show you:
- the title of the learning journey
- the enquiry question for geography or history
- the topic launch and landing
- the main areas of learning in the different subject areas
- the texts being studied and the purposes for writing being taught.
Any additional details will be provided in the half termly curriculum letter to parents.
Find your child’s year group below to view the mind map: